At Bibby Financial Services, Inc., we're a fast-growing company with an exciting opportunity for you to grow with us! As part of the 200-year-old Bibby Line Group, we are an independent international financial services firm with offices in 13 countries. If you are looking for a stable company, that has years of experience in the financial industry sector and sees employees as their biggest asset than you are in the right place. At BFS, we provide our employees with the right environment, role, and tools to deliver excellence and quality in everything we do.
We provide an extensive range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Vacation, sick and personal days plus 11 paid holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401k plan with a company match.
- Corporate matching on employee’s fundraising for charitable causes through our ‘Giving Something Back’ program.
Are you hungry for a change and ready to get to the next level of your career?
Purpose of the Role:
- Ensures the security and profitability of Bibby through efficient and effective management of a portfolio of ABL clients.
- Makes daily funding decisions against current available collateral. Uses judgment and discretion to make those decisions.
- Establishes and maintains a professional and efficient relationship with their allocated portfolio of clients. Acts as primary point of contact for Clients.
- Ensures that security interest is maintained at all times within internal management policies operated by BFS (e.g. management controls, risk framework and KPC’s).
- Implements and maintains excellent standards of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Account Executive and Asset Based Lending experience required.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently required.
- Good verbal and written communication/customer service skills required
- Computer literate with excellent keyboarding skills and competency with Microsoft Office (proficient in excel) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Manages collateral performance of the allocated portfolio through efficient and effective client management and compliance with sanctioning conditions and other BFS policies and procedures.
- Provides proactive and reactive management of the overall ABL relationship with the client in an ever-changing environment. Responds quickly to any changes.
- Makes daily funding decisions. Reviews daily transactions for accuracy and takes immediate action on any potential risk issues.
- Performs daily review of client funding position to ensure facilities are operating within formula and performing in line with expectations. Supports over-advance requests when acceptable risk and within authority levels.
- Manages and monitors larger debtor exposures.
- Proactively monitors statistical trends and financial performance of clients, taking appropriate action if needed.
- Completes facility and portfolio reviews in a timely manner, based on the required frequency for credit limit granted.
- Maintains proper, accurate Client Risk ratings in BFS systems.
- Monitors collection and verification call levels and coverage. Makes decisions on appropriate action when needed.
- Understands their clients enough to spot both warning signs and additional earning opportunities. Formulates an exit strategy if needed to minimize potential losses.
- Retains responsibility for recovering funds advanced in a collect-out situation.
- Ensures all chargeable fees are processed when required.
- Manages, directs and supports Collateral Analysts and Data Entry.
- Works closely with Take On Manager and Sales to ensure a smooth transition on all newly assigned accounts. Ensures all client terms are set up correctly.
- Undertakes client visits if required.
- Assists in field exams if required.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
- Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behaviour and approaches to changing circumstances. Accepts additional and changing roles, responsibilities and tasks.
- Listens with acute attention to detail.
- Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
- Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business.
- Drives outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
- Understands key features of Bibby’s core and specialist products.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Competent use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates loyalty to Bibby, its vision and values and works with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.