Data Processor - Bibby Transportation Finance
At Bibby Financial Services, Inc., we're a fast-growing company with an exciting opportunity for you to grow with us! As part of the 200-year-old Bibby Line Group, we are an independent international financial services firm with offices in 13 countries. If you are looking for a stable company, that has years of experience in the financial industry sector and sees employees as their biggest asset than you are in the right place. At BFS, we provide our employees with the right environment, role, and tools to deliver excellence and quality in everything we do.
We provide an extensive range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Vacation, sick and personal days plus 11 paid holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401k plan with a company match.
- Corporate matching on employee’s fundraising for charitable causes through our ‘Giving Something Back’ program.
Are you hungry for a change and ready to get to the next level of your career?
Ensures the security and profitability of BFS through efficient, accurate and effective processing of invoices and credit memos, collections, sundry charges, refunds and outgoing payments.
Undertakes important administrative tasks.
- Implements and maintains excellent standards of customer service.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboarding skills and competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong customer service.
- Inputs and allocates collections, NSF checks, refunds, payments, sundry charges, invoices and credit memos.
- Reviews invoices and backup paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Flags any checks received not payable to factor.
- Scans paperwork to network and assigns invoice and check images in Factorsoft.
- Sets up new debtor accounts.
- Processes credit card payments.
- Reconciles collections posted to bank statements. Locates and rectifies any differences.
- Sends invoices, NOA’s and statements.
- Communicates with the Account Executives when necessary. Sends daily collection & not payable to factor reports for their review after daily posting completed.
- Ensures that security is maintained within the systems and authorization levels.
- Performs general administrative tasks such as scanning, as required.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
- Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire others. Leads by example.
- Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
- Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances. Accepts additional and changing roles, responsibilities and tasks.
- Listens with acute attention to detail.
- Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
- Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business.
- Drives outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
- Understands key features of BFS' core and specialist products.
- Demonstrates loyalty to BFS, its vision and values and work with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.