Human Resources Administrator
At Bibby Financial Services, Inc., we're a fast-growing company with an exciting opportunity for you to grow with us! As part of the 200-year-old Bibby Line Group, we are an independent international financial services firm with offices in 13 countries. If you are looking for a stable company, that has years of experience in the financial industry sector and sees employees as their biggest asset than you are in the right place. At BFS, we provide our employees with the right environment, role, and tools to deliver excellence and quality in everything we do.
We provide an extensive range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Vacation, sick and personal days plus 11 paid holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401k plan with a company match.
- Corporate matching on employee’s fundraising for charitable causes through our ‘Giving Something Back’ program.
Are you hungry for a change and ready to get to the next level of your career?
Purpose of the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or HR field preferred.
- 2 years HR experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service skills required.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboarding skills and competency with Microsoft Office (proficient in excel) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for US & Canada.
- Assisting in management of timesheets, time off requests and available PTO balances.
- Updating and maintaining HRIS System, org charts and employee files.
- Managing and tracking employee movements including monthly reporting metrics, dashboards, and phone list.
- Processing employment verifications.
- Assisting with full life-cycle of recruitment including sourcing resumes (direct and agency), scheduling interviews, and drafting offer letters.
- Managing the on boarding process including: providing new hire paperwork, payroll/benefit set up in PEO system, creating personnel file, etc.
- Supporting all employee Leaves of Absence.
- Answering general HR systems questions.
- Overseeing wellness program.
- Ensuring company practices are aligned to employee handbook and HR policies.
- Assisting with various HR-related projects/reports/tasks. Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
- May assist in Employee Engagement survey roll out and action planning
- Other HR related tasks as needed.
- Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
- Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behaviour and approaches to changing circumstances. Accepts additional and changing roles, responsibilities and tasks.
- Listens with acute attention to detail.
- Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
- Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business.
- Drives outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
- Understands key features of Bibby’s core and specialist products.
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Competent use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates loyalty to Bibby, its vision and values and works with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.